Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cleanin' Up

So, I hadn't hoped to abandon this blog (and I still won't, because I like having it here), but the time I've taken off from it has been pretty busy, and since it's a new term I'm no longer in my class about cosmetics. And really, half of it was just formulas and chemical compounds, which I'm sure y'all have no interest in. So. This blog will likely transform into a general makeup blog, focusing on reviews, looks, and my current obsession, nail polish. So, to tide you over in the meantime (which means, until I get off my lazy arse and start taking picture of my makeup again), have three manis I did this week, taken with my webcam, which is why they're terrible. I really must remember to start using my actual camera again. >.>















1 coat Color Club Milky White French Base Coat, 1 coat OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen, 1 coat Color Club Abracadabra, 1 coat China Glaze Matte Magic.














Worst picture ever, but I was foolish, and didn't think to take any until there wasn't enough light to capture it properly. The CC polish is actually a rich blue with a green reflect. 1 coat Color Club Milky White French Base Coat, 2 coats Color Club Emerald Depths, 1 coat Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat, tips are Avon Nailwear in Warm Black, 1 coat Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat on it all again.



Annnd, now for my current mani, which I adore. 1 coat Color Club Milky White French Base Coat, 2 coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out, 1 thick coat Nfu-Oh 54, 2 coats Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat.

1 comment:

  1. nice colors !!
    i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!

    ReplyDelete